the greenhouse on byu-i campus - rexburg, id

Friday, June 12, 2015


THE INFO: My go to spot on campus. I love all things flowers and plants and the calm serenity of the green houses and more specifically the jungle room are a perfect getaway from studies. I love to go in there when I am just overly stressed with school work and the work 75 degree rooms cool you off no matter the outdoor temperature. The greenhouses are also a great place to study - they have a few benches and small table scattered throughout. I also recommend picking up a plant from the greenhouse by self checking out at their station - I love going to schools that trust you with a self checkout system and I love all the succulents they have. 
THE ADDRESS: Benson on the Brigham Young University - Idaho Campus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rexburg City Guide.
Blog design by Labina | Header ilustration by Freepik.