costumbres at rexburg farmers market - rexburg, id

Friday, July 17, 2015


THE INFO: Because I can not stop going to the Rexburg Farmers Market I have installed another favorite from the market and probably one of the biggest hits. Costumbres is a drink truck if that makes since. They offer a variety of different Spanish inspired lemonades with the freshest fruits all placed into the prettiest bowls and hand spooned onto fresh ice. Seriously amazing. They also offer a variety of small cookies and take both card and cash so don't even hesitate the next time you are strolling by. They are only open as far as I know at the Farmers Market, open from 4-8 pm on Friday night in the summer on south college avenue near the Spori building. 

WHAT I GOT: My go to favorites are the mango, strawberry, and peach lemonade. I love that they offer you samples of each kind so do not be shy, they want you to get the one you love the most. 

THE ADDRESS: South College Avenue in Downtown Rexburg, ID


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rexburg City Guide.
Blog design by Labina | Header ilustration by Freepik.