rexburg temple - rexburg, id

Monday, July 6, 2015


THE INFO: You may have already noticed the castle on top pf the hill in Rexburg. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, beautiful Temple. I love being able to go see this beautiful place and I love the reminder it holds so dear for me. I love to go and see different views of the temple throughout Rexburg and I thought that I would share one of my secret spots with everyone so you can also go experience the beauty of this temple. 

WHAT TO DO: When the clouds are doing something ridiculously beautiful or the sunset is blowing my mind I drive the road right past the temple next to the ricks and go all the way up to the end of the hill and watch and take this beautiful place all in. 

THE ADDRESS: 750 S 2ND East Rexburg, ID 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rexburg City Guide.
Blog design by Labina | Header ilustration by Freepik.