world's best corn dogs - rexburg, id

Friday, July 3, 2015


THE INFO: World's Best Corndogs may seem to be a ver exaggerated name for the new food truck arrival to Rexburg. However after trying a half size, I am sold on the quality and taste of the corn dogs. I especially like how they describe their corn dogs on their they said, "All of your wildest dreams will come true as you sink your teeth into a crispy, golden, delicious dog o' joy." If that doesn't make you want some fried perfection than I don't know what will. 

WHAT I GOT: I have gotten both the Foot long and half size and I really think they both are amazing especially with their honey sauce on top. The size just depends on your appetite. I would love to see this place expand and offer some more fair like foods; fresh lemonade and some tator-tots!  

THE ADDRESS: located in the parking lot next to JB's & Broulims

THE CONTACT: Find more about the world's actual best corn dogs on their Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rexburg City Guide.
Blog design by Labina | Header ilustration by Freepik.