frostop drive in - ashton, id

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Rexburg City Guide Rexburg City Guide Rexburg City Guide Rexburg City Guide Rexburg City Guide

THE INFO: This has been one of my favorite finds in the eastern Idaho area. It is the perfect stomping grounds after a long day of hiking Yellowstone national park or site seeing in Mesa Falls. Frostop was founded in 1965 and has a long legacy of amazing drive in food, eclectic style, and the ultimate friendly service. This is a must stop! 

WHAT I GOT: Depending what I am in the mood for I always go for the huckleberry shake or the famous root beer float and the bacon cheeseburger with tots. They have generous portions and I always end up taking half home with me. But please for the love of humanity do not skip trying there shakes or floats, so good. 

THE ADDRESS: 26 N Highway 20 Ashton, ID - worth the drive and adventure 

THE CONTACT: Find more about the drive in and its history by visiting their website and check out deals on their Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rexburg City Guide.
Blog design by Labina | Header ilustration by Freepik.