taqueria el rancho 2 - rexburg, id

Thursday, June 4, 2015



THE INFO: I am a taco fan. always and forever. I even live right next door to a taco bus that is owned and operated by the same company as this post is about but their building location has got to be one of my favorite finds in Rexburg. I love this places food and almost anyone who lives in Rexburg will testify of how great the Mexican food is from here. They currently have two busses in Rexburg and two dinging in locations in Rexburg and Rigby. 

WHAT I GOT: I am hooked on the carnitas with red sauce and a glass bottle of Mexican coke or some Horchata. But I also love their breakfast burritos and chips and salsa. Expect some stinginess with sauces though. 

THE ADDRESS: 727 N 2ND East Rexburg, ID - right past Walmart

THE CONTACT: Find more about the best Mexican you can get in Rexburg on their Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rexburg City Guide.
Blog design by Labina | Header ilustration by Freepik.