beaver dick park - rexburg, id

Monday, June 8, 2015


THE INFO: Beaver Dick is one of my favorite spots in Rexburg. You feel like you are away from the city yet you are still so close. This park that goes along Henry's Fork of the Snake River is a total of 10 acres and offers so very easy hiking and bonfire spots.  

WHAT TO DO: I love building bonfires here, my group even has a place that we call our secret spot, however we are convinced it may not be so secret anymore. I have had some of my favorite times around the bonfire her and it is one of my go to places to take in the River and see if we can actually spot any beavers. This place is covered in strange trees and bushes and worth exploring to find different areas the beavers have carved out. 

THE ADDRESS: Highway 33 and 6000 West Rexburg, ID


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rexburg City Guide.
Blog design by Labina | Header ilustration by Freepik.